This is the 2005 edition of getting to know your
friends What you are supposed to do is copy (not
forward)this entire e-mail and paste it onto a new
e-mail that you'll send. Change all the answers so
they apply to you, and then send this to a whole bunch
of people including the person who sent it to you. Put
your name in the subject line. The theory is that you
will learn a lot of little things about your friends,
if you did not know them already.
1. What time did you get up this morning? Around 2:30 am
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds! Pearls are blah, but diamonds are shiny and sparkly enough to keep me entertained.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Chicken Little…soon to be Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire! SQUEEEE
4. What is your favorite TV show? I don’t really watch tv but I still love Will and Grace and Mash
5. What did you have for breakfast? Chinese food leftovers
6. What is your middle name? Alecia
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Oh I know this one! FOOD!
8. What foods do you dislike? Spicy food, tomatoes, berry seeds, liver…well basically anything that isn’t ‘normal’ to me… and Veal. I hate veal and lamb and shark and squid and…blech
9. Your favorite potato chip? Sour Cream and Onion, but Popcorn is really my friend and my one true love.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I use an mp3 player so I don’t really have ‘CD’s but the last one I bought was the soundtrack to Corpse Bride
11. What kind of car do you drive? '84 Volkswagon Jetta and a ‘87(I think) Caravan
12. Favorite sandwich? I dunno… I like many, but NO tomatoes!
3. What characteristics do you despise? People who can’t laugh at themselves, because if you can’t laugh at your own self you souldn’t laugh at anyone else. Any characteristics can be fine in moderate amounts. It’s just when you go into overdrive, that they become a problem.
14. Favorite item of clothing? My PJ’s
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? England, Scotland, Ireland, and Austrailia
16. What color is your bathroom? Light Blue
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Uhh…. Cheap and comfy?
18. Where would you want to retire to? My very own castle with insulation, central heating, servants, etc….. I second Lotm! Only with central air as well.
19 Favorite time of day? Night
20. Where were you born? Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
21. Favorite sport to watch? Figure skating and hockey…(what? I’m Canadian!)
22. Who do you least expect to send this back? Scott and most of the Mobsters won't.
23. Person you expect to send it back first? Uh… the funky neon-purple sheep, who I am oddly fixated on… must be the name… Or JustJeanette…
24. What laundry detergent do you use? Uh.. the cheapest phosphorate-free brand at the time of purchase.
25. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Coke… Or Mountain Dew Energy! Caffeine GOOD!
26. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night owl… if I could kill the morning, I would
27. What size shoe do you wear? 9- 9 ½ Wide
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? I pre-ordered tickets to the first showing of the Goblet of Fire… then I’m waiting a few hours and seeing it again with my Dad
30. What did you want to be when you were little? A marine biologist…yeah, I aimed big
31. Favorite Candy Bar? O’Henry or Mars Bar
32. What is your best childhood memory? I really don’t feel like typing that much… good question though… too many to choose from anyways
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? I worked in a factory, as a clerk… Mostly helping my dad with carpentry (he’s a contractor)… a Janitor….
34 What color underwear are you wearing? Good ol’ white with pink flowers Granny Panties
35. Nicknames? Meggs, Tubbles, Meggles, Evil (no really! In high school), Queen Mab, Mab, Princess (again, it’s true! And not by my dad either)…
36. Piercings? Ears only but I don’t wear earrings that often
37. Eye color: Depends on what I’m wearing and the environment. Normally they’re hazel but they change with my moods and clothing. Sometimes they’re green, sometimes they seem grey or blue, sometimes brown. Once my friend swore they were a dark red. Freaky huh?
38. Ever been to Africa? Nope
39. Ever been toilet papering? Yeah, once with my father… No really!
40. Love someone so much it made you cry? Just my Daddy.
42. Croutons or bacon bits? *drool* does that answer the question?
43. Favorite day of the week? Thursday, most of the week is over and you know that tomorrow is the last day before the weekend.
44. Favorite restaurant? Nope… I love food and anywhere that gives it to me. Feed me in your kitchen and it’ll be on this list too
45. Favorite flower? Roses, but not the red ones! Those are soooo over done. I also like Lilly of the valley and orchids.
46. Favorites ice cream? Butter Pecan
47. Disney or Warner Brothers? GAH!! I can’t decide! I adore Disney, even know all their songs off my heart, well, most anyways. But Warner Bros does Harry Potter! I can’t choose! Don’t make me!
48. Favorite fast food restaurant? Hmm… McDonalds I guess
49. What color is your bedroom carpet? Blue… worn out, graying, ugly, blue with a sickly green hue
50. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Only once and I sprained my right knee getting in the bloody van. For starters it was a giant Safari van that I took the test in and I ended up going straight to the hospital after the test to get my knee looked at. I stretched the ligament and still passed the test! They are really hard on you here too. In Ontario(where I live) you have a 3 step program you have to go through to get your license. I’ve known how to drive since I was 6. My Dad has a bad heart so I learned in case I had to go get help.(we lived in the country)
51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? A Mob post
52. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I dunno… probably Ebay, or Pennigntons or The Bay or something. Maybe Walmart.
53. What do you do most often when you are bored? Read or chew on something…
54. Bedtime: When I get there.
55. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire: The Mob's responses, JustJeanette, Tiffany and Belinda.
56. Last person you went to dinner with? Myself. Pity me people!
57. Ford or Chevy? FORD!!!!!
58. What are you listening to right now? My tummy rumbling
59. What is your favorite color? Blood red
60. Lake, Ocean or river? Well, I live near the Ottawa river (great whitewater rafting btw), but I would choose a lake. Preferably Lake Winnipeg in my great grandmother’s old cottage.
61. How many tattoos do you have? None, but if I did get one it would be a small Canadian flag in the small of my back
62. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The egg came first because the chicken evolved from something else. Therefore, the chicken was born to ‘parents’ of a different, well not species, but something similair but not the same
63. How many people are you sending this email to? A Mob and Tiffany, Belinda, and Scott. The latter three will most likely be extremely confused by some of my answers… *waves* HI YA!!!!!